Building The Complete Athlete - Hockey Dryland Training
May to August
- Have you lost confidence and it’s starting to show in your game play?
- Are you struggling to perform during stressful games and tryouts?
- Are you trying to make the juniors or get a scholarship but lacking assertiveness?
- Are you trying to stand out to be one of the major contributors on your team?
Is the Building the Complete Athlete right for you?
Sign up for a FREE TRIAL ASSESSMENT and we will contact you to come in and give it a try.
“At NTC Hockey our mission is to teach athletes how to see and experience their greatness both on and off the ice and produce the most dominant hockey players in the game. We do this by challenging, mentoring, inspiring and leading athletes through our Pillars of Greatness, Skating Treadmill, On Ice and Off Ice programs. We are committed to helping hockey players achieve their dreams!”. – Dan Blackburn
- Develop top-end speed
- Stop slowing down when you get the puck
- Learn how to keep up with your team’s top skaters Learn More
Ultimate Off Ice Hockey Training (C.A.P.S.)
- Improve your shot, speed and hockey IQ
- Build strength and agility, reduce the risk of injury
- Build confidence, move up your team’s depth chart Learn More
2019 Prep School Showcase
November 17th-18th, 2019 at Westwood Arena
2003 to 2006 Birth Year
KEY PREP SCHOOL SHOWCASE FEATURES:
- A powerful 2 days of inspiration and motivation. It focuses on player development and offers key insights from experts involved in all aspects of hockey.
- 20+ Prep Schools in attendance to evaluate, assess and identify prospects for their respective teams
- Gain coaching insights from prep schools coaches and athletic directors.
- The coach’s corner answers all your questions through seminars, lectures and direct Q&A with a panel of hockey experts.
Here's how some of our Alumni benefited from
Attending one of our Showcase
Dan has trained thousands of young athletes, including:
- PK Subban, Nashville Predators
- Jeff Skinner, Buffalo Sabres
- Tyler Seguin, Dallas Stars
- Tyler Toffoli, LA Kings
- John Tavares, Toronto Maple Leafs
- Frankie Corrado, Pittsburgh Penguins
- Brent Burns, San Jose Sharks