Building The Complete Athlete Summer Program - High Performance Hockey Dryland Training
- Do you want to be able to perform during stressful games and tryouts?
- Are you trying to make Junior, or get a scholarship but lacking assertiveness?
- Are you trying to stand out to be one of the major contributors on your team?
- Do you want to have more confidence on and off the ice?
Is the Building the Complete Athlete right for you?
Request a FREE Trial and we will contact you to come in and give it a try.
About the Building the Complete Athlete Program:
With NTC’s Hockey Dryland, Building The Complete Athlete, Training program you get individual training and coaching, with individualized weekly programs, as well as specifically designed challenges to work on your specific needs.
In addition you get access to The Pillars of Greatness, a step-by-step guide that teaches 3 life-transforming principles that will help you form a plan to shatter the fears and setbacks that have stopped you from creating results you want.
Get stronger, more powerful, more mobile, better conditioned and become the MOST confident player on the ice, the MOST driven player in the league, the MOST determined athlete your sport HAS ever seen…
What you'll get 👇👇👇
- BTCA training program (90-120 minutes/session)
- Sessions conveniently booked through our on line scheduler (Monday-Saturday)
- Built from current program progressions, training features progressive in season Mobility, Activation, Strength, SAQ, Power, Core and Conditioning
- Individualized programming on KINDUCT
- Monthly Testing to track improvements and determine weaknesses to be addressed
Why do you need to Register for this Program?
If you want to play like the best, you need to train like the best!
Some of the best hockey players in the world have benefited from our flagship training program, Building The Complete Athlete, and you will too.
Not only do we address the physical side of the game, but we help you build the confidence and approach you need to succeed at the highest levels.
Building the Complete Athlete is a program specifically designed to help highly driven hockey players, to take their game, to the next level. You will get stronger. You will become more mobile and better conditioned. You will become more confident on and off the ice.
It’s not easy. And it doesn’t happen overnight. But if you’re driven to improve and willing to put in the work, Building the Complete Athlete can do for you what it has done for some of the best NHL players in the game.
Who is it for:
The Building the Complete Athlete Program is designed for driven athletes who want to take their game to the next level and make their hockey dreams a reality.
This is for athletes ready to help give them an advantage above their competition and ready to stand out to achieve spots on their desired teams and scholarships.
Dan, the founder of NTC has been helping athletes for over 20 years, teaching them to see their greatness potential, both on and off the ice.
” Greatness isn't something you do, it’s who you are.”